Thursday, March 20, 2014

The First For A While ..

Copyright Matthew James 2014
Hello and welcome everyone to The Lights Down Under blog - companion blog to the much acclaimed A Light In The Darkness, Matthew James's primary blog.

It's been a while since I added a post on here ... September 2012 was the last time ... too long! I've neglected this space ... and intend to rectify the situation by posting interesting and alternative posts on here ...

Plus I will be adding advertisements for services and businesses available here in Australia, from time to time. Anyone who wants a FREE shout out on here needs to contact me and I will add a post for you!

I'm going to leave you again at this point, as I'm going to do some more work on A Light In The Darkness, but I will be back soon adding posts here ... I've plenty of ideas on Health and Alternative Healing ... plus New Age Products. The do's and dont's of being a professional Psychic Medium needs to be broadcast on here too ...

I will get round to the posts ... watch this space!