Saturday, August 6, 2011

Introducing www.Spiritualart.co.nz

Ginny Jones at www.Spiritualart.co.nz

About Ginny
I was born in Hampshire England, I spent most of the early part of my childhood in the UK and Australia, I have the most wonderful loving parents,Megan and Dennis and an older Brother. William. From the age of 8yrs I was lucky to grow and mature in beautiful Dorset. I trained and worked as a hairdresser, meeting a wide range of interesting people. At the age of 24 I met my husband,John we have 2 lovely children, Libby and Keenan. I have always been creative, taking on several different art and craft projects, It was in 2001, I decided to go back to college, on a Interior Decorative Techniques and Design course, It was the design part of this course which reawakened my spirit to create art work, after achieving a City and Guilds, I decided to join the fulltime Art and Design Foundation course, this course opened a whole new part of my life, Fine Art and Painting, I feel like I have been reawakened, I now have this immense desire to express passion and feeling through my art work. My husband’s job brought us to New Zealand, seeing different parts of the world has been a fantastic inspirational journey. I am constantly experimenting with new ideas using mixed media; I use a wide range of colour and tone paying particular attention to light and reflection. I have always had a fascination with the mystical/spiritual side of life...

See more at  http://www.spiritualart.co.nz/