Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Personal Verification

Amid all the current furore of the newly released MOD Declassified UFO files is one sighting which I can personally confirm. One which I recall having seen myself in the late 80's/early 90's .... the triangular UFO sighting mystery.
I was still living in the Blackpool area at the time and can recall gazing out in the sky one night. Our house faced towards the Fylde coast and up there in the night sky ... was a series of hovering lights which made an approximate triangle. The lights were clearly linked as part of one 'craft' ... it was unmistakably a craft! I thought nothing of it at the time as I was pretty used to spotting strange lights and phenomenon in the sky and countryside. Days later I recall reading in the local rag - The Evening Gazette - that days earlier (on the same night as my sighting) there were dozens of witnesses at Blackpool Pleasure Beach who'd reported seeing a series of triangular lights in the sky. This would have been at around the same time as me, but south-east of where I'd seen it in the sky. It was the same craft.